Monday, July 14, 2014

The Week Ahead

Outside my window… The weather is hot. Too hot. 

I am thinking… About more blog and vlog ideas… They're quite brilliant.

I am thankful… That I am getting more jobs, I have two more jobs for this month.

From the kitchen… Water.

I am hearing… The clicking of keys as my fingers type on my Macbook and the tv.

I am watching… Bones.

Always one of my favorite things… I love tour videos on YouTube to give me ideas for my YouTube channel which I am going to work on when I get to Washington. Dorm Room Tour is my top priority.

I am reading… Army Wives by Tanya Biank, still.

I am making… Nothing.

I am writing… This blog post!

A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week… Today, I am still watching Trooper up till the 19th which is only 5 days away… YAY! Also, I am doing a small overlap with a new family that moved in on Dillingham on the 17th and 18th. And then I am spending the night with their pups on the 20th. Then I have break for a few days.

MudLynn Update… MudLynn is doing great! We are still is the process of switching her food over to Blue Buffalo. Her old food is slowly decreasing. She is scheduled for a bath on the 29 of this month, the Deshedding bath at Muddy Paws plus we are listing everything we need to bring in the car for her.

College Update… I really want a class or two like badly. I am so lost since I finished school. I can't wait to register for classes. I am quite bored.

Riding Update… I may be able to ride one more time after this week before we have to pack everything up for the moving trucks. I just found an awesome barn in Poulsbo which is two miles from the house my parents and I will be living in. I am so excited to check it out once we get to Washington!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...