Monday, July 14, 2014

The Three L's

Like
I like Greek yogurt. I am like addicted to it now. I have to eat Greek yogurt and granola every morning. It is now part of my routine. Greek yogurt is just so good and delicious, like sinfully delicious.

Love
I love my excitement for moving. The day of the road trip is just coming so fast, it's crazy. I can't believe that we are leaving in 19 days. Ahhh!!! My parents and I are doing our pre-move inventory. 

Loathe
I loathe when dogs find it necessary to chew things. I am pet sitting and the Dobie I am watching just finds it necessary to chew on of my socks, one of my shoes, and the underside of the carpet. Like why are you being such a pain?! But he's a good guard dog. Very alert.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...