Saturday, July 12, 2014

TV Show Addiction #1

Photo Caption
I am a late watcher when it comes to shows that a lot of my friends have been watching since they were first aired. The Walking Dead is one of them. I started getting into zombies when I watched Warm Bodies. After that, I then watched World War Z since my uncle read the book and also my dad watched it already. I already watched all three previous seasons and I have to say, it is addicting. I was honestly a bit scared of the zombies in the beginning because I am a bit of a scaredy cat. I then just thought of the makeup process of each zombie. I have to say I love Michonne, she is amazing. And I like Daryl. He's cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...