Friday, July 4, 2014

Monthly Goals

Alright everyone, this is a totally brand new post that I will be doing on the 4th of every month. I hope you like it!


I have a couple of goals that I want to accomplish this month. 

#1: Start a Calendar with my Scheduled Blog Entries

I have been a bit bad when it comes to blogging. The main reason is that I don't have any sort of physical reminder that gets me to blog on the days I need to. I am going to go to Michaels and buy myself a planner and write down what kind of post of write on the certain day.

#2: Not Spend a Dime for Two Weeks

I am just going to admit it, I have a shopping addiction. I just really need to focus on saving my money for future purposes rather than spontaneous splurges. Instead of buying things, I am going to work my hardest at saving the money for something that I will truly cherish. 

#3: Come Up with New Blog Posts

I feel like every week, it is the same blog posts; no variety. So, I have started exploring Pinterest and found some cute blog post ideas that I am going to do soon before this month is over. Also, I am going to be doing a daily blog post about the move from the East Coast to West Coast since we will be driving across the country. 

#4: Eat 3-5 Servings of Fruit and Vegetables a Day

I have been so bad when it comes to eating fruit and veggies each day. I need to A. eat healthier and B. eat more fruit and veggies that help my skin glow. So today, I am starting it off with red cherries and pineapple chunks.

Hope you enjoyed this post!

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...