Saturday, July 5, 2014

Azar's Foods


Hello!!! Today, my parents and I went to Azar's Foods in Ghent. If you love Mediterranean/Greek food, you will enjoy the food. I actually went outside my food comfort zone which is good. The restaurant was very quiet since it was 5 pm  and everyone is usually in for something to eat around 6. 


The food was absolutely delicious! I had their Gluten Free Pizza, topped with mozzarella and feta cheese and slices on tomatoes. I have never eaten a pizza like this. All I have eaten was plain cheese pizza, sometimes topped with mushrooms. To be quite honest, this was delicious. The crust and the cheeses were my absolute favorite. The crunchiness of the crust was just divine! 


I highly recommend this restaurant to you. The service is amazing, the staff are extremely nice, and the food is absolutely delicious. Is there anything else I need to add?! If you ever come across an Azar's Foods, go in and have a bite to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...