Monday, July 7, 2014

The Three L's

Like
I am liking that the weather is not scorchingly hot at the moment. It's been in the mid to high 80's and it is the perfect temperature. I am definitely taking MudLynn on a nice walk this evening after I go to the gym.

Love
I love that I am coming up with some awesome blog ideas. I think I have come up with maybe seven ideas now. You guys are going to love the blog posts that I will soon be blogging for you. I have to thank Pinterest because that is where the idea's base comes from. So stay tuned for some fun blog post ideas!

Loathe
I don't loathe anything today! How amazing is that! I am just loving life right now! So many opportunities that I will not pass up when I get to college! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...