Monday, July 7, 2014

The Week Ahead

Outside my window… The weather is blissful! It's the perfect temperature. It's not too cold and not too hot. 

I am thinking… About more blog and vlog ideas… They're quite brilliant.

I am thankful… That I am getting more jobs.

From the kitchen… Water.

I am hearing… The clicking of keys as my fingers type on my Macbook.

I am watching… Nothing at the moment.

Always one of my favorite things… I love watching MeghanRosette's and ThatsHeart's videos on YouTube.

I am reading… Army Wives by Tanya Biank, still.

I am making… Nothing.

I am writing… This blog post!

A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week… Today, I am watching my neighbors kitty up until Wednesday. Tomorrow, I am going to the Tidewater Collection to help my mom merchandise some of the beautiful mermaid ornaments. Wednesday, I finish up with Lily (the kitty) and I start pet sitting a 10 month old Doberman puppy named Trooper. He is such a sweet boy, and beautiful too. I am watching him for 10 days. And then the rest of the week, I am just hanging out with Trooper other than going to Bastille Days down in Ghent for some crepes.  

MudLynn Update… MudLynn is doing great! We are still is the process of switching her food over to Blue Buffalo, which will take forever since we have a large amount of her old food still. However, we are almost done with her old wet food, so that will be switched over to Blue Buffalo wet food soon.

College Update… I really want a class or two like badly. I am so lost since I finished school. I can't wait to register for classes. 


Riding Update… I am taking a break from riding since I am so busy with pet sitting and getting ready for the move but I will be riding again as soon as we move into the house in Washington. Did I mention that we found a house to rent? I am so thankful that we have a house now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...