Monday, July 7, 2014

My One Obsession

Have you ever been told by a cashier to go to x website to fill out a survey to win $x gift card? Well, that is my one obsession. I fill out so many it is crazy. I usually get told by cashiers at Ulta Beauty and at the Navy Exchange. I just like to enter and see if I win anything, it never hurts to try. 

I mean, say you can fill out a survey to win a $500 gift card at Ulta Beauty. Think of all the products and beauty tools you could buy! You could buy so much with that. I know I would. I would treat myself to a Clarisonic because I am dying to try one. I have heard great things about them from all the beauty vloggers I watch on YouTube plus I have done some research on the difference between the Clarisonic and the Olay Pro X. Clarisonic wins over Olay Pro X.

Say you can fill out a survey for a Target gift card. There are amazing products that you could purchase there. Ranging from beauty to home decor and clothes! I would probably go over board on fitness clothing since I am starting to go to the gym now. I love Target. It is definitely one of the stores I will go to when decorating my dorm.

Anyway, that's my obsession. 

What's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...