Sunday, August 24, 2014

Frightfully Sorry

I am so frightfully sorry I have been away from you. I was visiting family in Bend, OR for a few days and did not take my computer with me. Although, I wish I had. But, I probably wouldn't have had time to blog or anything because MudLynn was really interested in my aunt's cats, which was an absolute no-no. 

So, I am on the hunt for a book on how to train MudLynn to not chase cats. The only problem is that she is part Beagle which is a good scent hound and she has a high prey drive to chase cats. Main goal is to train her to not chase them. If you have any tips or book referrals, comment down below. I'd much appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...