Wednesday, August 27, 2014

July 2014 Ipsy Glam Bag Review

July 2014 Ipsy Glam Bag


I absolutely love this month's bag. The fabric of the bag reminds me so much of the swimsuit material. 


The first product is the bareMinerals 5-in-1 BB Advanced Performance Cream Eyeshadow Broad Spectrum SPF 15. Personally, I love anything with SPF in it because it helps protect the skin from the harmful rays of the sun. This is an excellent cream shadow because once you put it on, it does not get melted into the crease of the eye lid. Plus, the shade worked very well with my brown eyes.


Next is the Clear Clinic Laboratories Vanished Clear Spot Treatment. Ever since I opened this, I have become addicted to using this. I only used it at night since it is very strong. Plus, only a little dab goes a long way. This treatment really works, I noticed less blemishes on my problem areas. 


Now I don't have much to say on the Hang Ten Dark Tanning Oil SPF 08 since I have not been to the beach or pool at all this summer, but I will be trying it next summer! 


Next is the Lord & Berry Kajal Stick. I started using this yesterday and it is a great product. It is so gentle to apply on the waterline, however it does not last long. You have to apply it every few hours because the color will become muted due to the eye blinking. 


Last product is the Models Own Nail Polish in Red Sea. It is a nice polish but I am not really a fan of it. It's not my color and the polish a bit thin. If you like the color, you'll have to apply a few more coats to the nails. The shade is lovely for summer though.


No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...