Friday, August 1, 2014

July Empties


 This is my first item and my absolute favorite. It is the Early-Harvest Raspberry Body Scrub by The Body Shop. The Body Shop is one of personal favorites because they're cruelty free. I starting to become more of a supporter for animal rights. Anyway, this scrub was heaven in a jar. The aroma was just delicious, so delicious you could accidentally eat the scrub. The scrub left my skin after a shower feeling baby butt smooth and soft. I definitely recommend this to you. I am going to buy this for the dorm this fall because of it's aroma and how it left my skin feeling soft. I also have the body lotion right now, but it isn't empty yet. I use it very sparingly because I want it to last.
Next, is the Cranberry Body Butter by Extracts. I did like this product. I have had this for probably over a year and I just finished it. The consistency was not sticky or goopy, but smooth. Applying it to my skin was so nice because it was smooth out evenly. It left my skin feeling smooth and soft. This is also a much loved item.








 Next is my Argan -  Rosewater Lightweight Moisturizing Face Lotion by Nourish Organic. Again, this is a cruelty free brand so I immediately fell in love with it. It was as gentle as a feather on my skin that I applied every night. This product came in my Ipsy bag which is why it was a small bottle. I think I used it all up within two weeks.

Next is my Opti-Free Replenish contact solution. This was the only solution I used for my contacts. It was great, I loved it because it kept my contacts nice and clean. I am currently not using this at the moment since my optometrist recommended a new solution for my contacts.

 Lastly is the Rosemary O2 Oxygen hair conditioner. This conditioner was one that you would see in the bathrooms at a hotel. I take a lot of these things so that I have travel sized products for when I am flying. I didn't notice major things about it after I applied it to my hair, but my hair did feel soft after.

It's good to take this hotel's shampoo's and conditioner's because the size is perfect for your carry-on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...