Monday, July 28, 2014

Song of the Week


I follow Tom Hiddleston on Twitter and I download many of the songs he posts on his Twitter. He has a great taste in music. It is hard to find guys who have a unique taste in music. I mean, most guys are like, "Oh I like rap and stuff." I dislike some rap, I only like a few songs by Nicki Minaj and Iggy Azalea. 

But this song, Outro by M83 is just so powerful. The song is also filled with emotion, especially at 1:40. It is just so hard to explain, but the ending is where I feel the most emotion because of the crescendo of lyrics and music; when the powerful notes come. The emotion I feel is hard to describe because it is a mixture. I feel like sadness is one of them because I picture this song as the background music for a sad and emotional scene. But this song is amazing, I definitely think you should add this to your playlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...