Monday, July 28, 2014

The Week Ahead

Outside my window… It is sunny and beautiful outside.

I am thinking… About the move, we are slowly 

I am thankful… That my sitting jobs are over. 

From the kitchen… A Clementine.

I am hearing… The clicking of keys as my fingers type on my Macbook and the tv.

I am watching… Beethoven's 3rd.

Always one of my favorite things… I love browsing Nordstrom's website. Lots of nice clothes, shoes and beauty products.

I am reading… Horse Lover's Daily Companion: 365 Days of Tips and Inspiration for Living a Joyful Life with Your Horse.

I am making… Nothing.

I am writing… This blog post!

A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week… I am all done with pet sitting. All that we are doing is going to Double Take on Friday and Doumar's one evening for ice cream. Tuesday, we have the packers come. Wednesday and Thursday is I think loading day. Friday, mum and I go to Double Take and get our nails done. Saturday, we hit the road to Washington!

MudLynn Update… MudLynn is doing great! She is getting a bath on Tuesday and health certificate on Wednesday.

College Update… I really want a class or two like badly. I am so lost since I finished school. I can't wait to register for classes. I am quite bored.

Riding Update… I am currently looking for part time work in Poulsbo or Silverdale for the remainder of the summer. I am hoping I find something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...