Sunday, July 27, 2014

The Three L's

Like
I like Paloma Faith. Her voice just sends chills down my spine when she hits the high notes in her songs. I can't wait for her most recent album to be released in the states because I am definitely downloading it!

Love
If you guys didn't know, my Mac had a wee issue yesterday. The mouse went crazy and my mum, dad and I had to take it to Best Buy because it was beeping every few minutes. Plus the bottom of my computer was hot, like really hot. So we left it off last evening and over night and then this morning, I turned it on. And low and behold! IT WAS ALIVE! I love that my computer is alive and well. Definitely going to start turning it off at night, I think that was my problem; I left it on all night.

Loathe
I loathe how jumbled and crazy my house looks right now. Totes and bins are everywhere. Plus, my room is a complete mess due to organizing and pre-packing for the movers when they come on Tuesday. Wish us luck with packing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...