Sunday, July 27, 2014

Double Take

Double Take is a women's fashion consignment shop that takes items like Forever 21 to Alexander Wang. I have found the store of my life!


The outside of the shop has a lady painted on it wearing a pair of Christian Louboutin and holding a Louis Vuitton bag. I fell in love!


I found this insanely cute vintage hat there. I felt very fancy and the color was gorgeous.


Mum said this quote was totally aimed at me, and yet I do agree. I actually found a Topshop item there! I was jumping with joy. It is a black and white blazer, which now has a special place in my closet. When we were checking out, I saw a pair of BCBG's, Jimmy Choo's and a pair of Gucci shoes! I might go back for the Gucci shoes…

Bye now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...