Sunday, August 3, 2014

The Three L's

Like
I like traveling. I wish you could buy pets a seat on an airplane rather than put them in cargo. I think there should be a 35 lb weight limit in order to let dogs sit in the cabin with you. Mud is a great little traveler, so calm. She only needs to wear a diaper when traveling cause she has a tendency to leak.

Love
I LOVE GAME OF THRONES! I just finished the first season of it in the car on my laptop and I now I really need the second season… I am quite in love with Daenerys, she is such a beast. I just love anything medieval; from the gowns to the tack on horses.

Loathe
I loathe how cars don't get wifi. Why can't cars be built with wifi? It would make life so much easier for me since I am a blogger. I think every type of vehicle (car and airplane) should have a wifi system. I think some buses do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...