Sunday, August 3, 2014

The Week Ahead

Outside my window… It is sunny and beautiful outside.

I am thinking… About how cars need wifi installed in their system.

I am thankful… That I may have a riding job when I get to Washington. 

From the kitchen… A bottle of Pepsi.

I am hearing… The clicking of keys as my fingers type on my Macbook.

I am watching… Nothing.

Always one of my favorite things… I love coloring in my new coloring book. My mum bought me a Sofia the First coloring book and some crayons from Cracker Barrel. IN LOVE!

I am reading… Horse Lover's Daily Companion: 365 Days of Tips and Inspiration for Living a Joyful Life with Your Horse and Army Wives.

I am making… Nothing.

I am writing… This blog post!

A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week… We are currently in Illinois. Tomorrow, we begin the drive to Nebraska where we will stay with my mum's friend. The next two nights, we stay in South Dakota. Then one night in Montana. Then we stay in a hotel for one night in Eastern Washington, then we arrive in our final destination! All day driving and stopping for breaks!

MudLynn Update… MudLynn is doing good, she has been getting a wee bit hot in the car. She has had two little accidents, so I just bought her a diaper with disposable liners.

College Update… I really want a class or two to keep me occupied. I am so lost since I finished school. I can't wait to register for classes. I am quite bored.

Riding Update… I am currently looking for part time work in Poulsbo or Silverdale for the remainder of the summer. I am hoping I find something. I have found a barn where I can do schooling for trainer, which is basically ride time for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...