Sunday, August 10, 2014

The Week Ahead

Outside my window… It is sunny and beautiful outside.

I am thinking… About how I wish wifi was unlimited, like no data plan limitation.

I am thankful… That I have a wonderful dog to call my best friend. 

From the kitchen… A bottle of Water.

I am hearing… The clicking of keys as my fingers type on my Macbook and the TV playing.

I am watching… Big Bang Theory.

Always one of my favorite things… I love coloring in my new coloring book. My mum bought me a Sofia the First coloring book and some crayons from Cracker Barrel. IN LOVE!

I am reading… Horse Lover's Daily Companion: 365 Days of Tips and Inspiration for Living a Joyful Life with Your Horse.

I am making… Nothing.

I am writing… This blog post!

A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week… Right now, we are staying in a hotel while we wait two more days for our household goods to come. Tomorrow, my car and my dad's truck may be coming; we don't know. Tuesday, our goods come, and then the rest of the week we are going to be unpacking and making the house our own. 

MudLynn Update… MudLynn is doing good, she is really fed up of staying in hotels. She misses going under the bed.

College Update… I can't wait to go to the college for the tour and counselor meeting! Ahh!!

Riding Update… I think I found a great barn to ride at and another barn to do some schooling time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...