Sunday, August 31, 2014

The Week Ahead

Outside my window… The weather is lovely and cool. A cool 64 degrees. It is also cloudy, but I can still see specks of the blue sky.

I am thinking… About how I only have 22 days until I move into the dorm. It's quite scary.

I am thankful… That I will miss my dog so much when I go off to college in the fall.

From the kitchen… Some refreshing water.

I am hearing… The clicking of keys as my fingers type on my Macbook and the Xfinity playing.

I am watching… The ending of Mortal Instruments: City of Bones. Love Jamie Campbell Bower.

Always one of my favorite things… Exploring the sites of Washington.

I am reading… The Red Tent and I am also trying to re-read the Outlander series. I just bought the newest book that Diana Gabaldon has published.

I am making… Nothing.

I am writing… This blog post!

A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week… Today, we are just lounging at home, I just got back from a weekend trip with my friend Julia. Tomorrow, my mum and I are going to Michaels to get some glass ornament balls to decoupage all our moving stickers on them; I think we might be able to make three. Tuesday, I register for my last two classes!! Gotta be up bright and early to get the classes I want. Wednesday, I am not doing anything. Thursday, I am not doing anything. Friday, I am not doing anything. Saturday, I am not doing anything. And Sunday my parents and I are going to a friends house for a BBQ.

MudLynn Update… MudLynn is doing amazing. She is snoozing on the recliner while I type this blog post.

College Update… So far, I have gotten at least 3/4's of my college dorm items. I may do a vlog for it once I get everything else.

Riding Update…With all that has been going on, I haven't been able to ride yet. Hopefully, I can squeeze in two or three riding lessons before school and riding team try outs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...