Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Washington Wonders: MudLynn's Adentures

MudLynn here!  I wanted to take over my mum's blog to show you how much I love living in Washington!


Since my mum is a college student, I live with my other parents (her parents). But, mum is home for now! Mum got to take me to Home Depot in Poulsbo and Lowes in Silverdale. Mum called ahead of our arrival to double check that dogs like me were allowed in the stores. They said yes as long as I was a well trained pup.


Home Depot is awesome! The staff gives me cookies! Wait, did I say cookie? Aw man, I am hungry again.


Mum took photos of me as proof that I was allowed in the store.


Strike a pose pupps.


Next we went into Lowes, and I gotta say I like it more than Home Depot. PEOPLE PET ME.


Man, Mum likes to take pictures of me. It's nuts. I looked away so she could get my good side. 


And then I looked at her to make her happy.


Mum here, Poulsbo is a great pet friendly town. Many restaurants allow dogs out on the patio and they bring bowls of water for the dogs. Will have a post on that later on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...