Tuesday, August 19, 2014

1989ers - Taylor Swift


I know we have all been going insane over Taylor Swift's clues… First the #18 button on the elevator, the photo of her cat on her lock screen, and then the Yahoo.com clue.

YES! She has a new single and a new album coming out on 10/27! Who else is excited! I remember when I saw her, she had Justin Beiber as one of her opening acts when she was on her Fearless tour.

I am definitely saving my money from now on because I want to purchase backstage passes and see her in concert again. I've only seen her once, so I would like to see her again. Who do you think her opening act(s) will be for her next tour? I don't know… We will be amazed when we find out.

Her video for Shake It Off was amazing! I loved every bit of it. I loved how she used the different genres of dance in it, starting from ballet and ending in hip hop; very ingenious. Applause to Taylor! I personally loved the lyrics because it sent a message saying, "Forget the haters, they are gonna hate. Just shake them off and do your own thing." At least, that is what it said to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...