Sunday, September 14, 2014

August 2014 Ipsy Glam Bag Review


You're The Balm Green Apple
This was the first product I tried. I'm rather obsessed with any type of lip balm. This one is so far the greatest I've tried. The fragrance of green apple is amazing but not overpowering. It's that perfect balance of sweet and sour.


Manna Sheer Glo Shimmer Lotion
I haven't done very much with this. I have blended it in on my cheekbones as a highlighter.


Urban Decay Perversion
I love this mascara! It makes my lashes so bold and thick without clumping. It looks like I have a thin pair of fake lashes on. Perfection. Thicker and more fuller lashes.


Coastal Scents Blush Sample
I tried this on the 15th, and it is very lovely. I prefer the one on the left because it is more subtle for my skin tone. The pinker one on the right is shimmery and has some glitter specs in it, so it's not for me; but I may use it for a Halloween costume since it's almost October.


Glamglow Youthheld Tinglexfoliate Treatment
Hey guys! I haven't tried this one yet but I will soon and I will post another post about it later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...