Monday, September 15, 2014

Dog Gone Crazy


So I got the rest of my school stuff. I got my toiletries, which includes GUD Burt's Bees, Simple products, and a first aid kit. I also got my school supplies and laundry items. This photo is a couple days old but it gives you the general idea that I head to school in 3 days. Ahhh!!' This is nuts! I'm so excited though! But I'm going to miss my puppy and my parents. Maybe my puppy more... I don't know.


I mean, how could you not miss this? She too stinking cute. I wish the dorms were pet friendly. Pets give students a sense of responsibility and are a huge stress reliever. I'm definitely going to work every morning and save my paychecks for an apartment next year.


No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...