Saturday, September 20, 2014

Being a HELPS Person


There are many awesome things about being a HELP: 

• You get to move in early
• Have a few free meals
• You get a free t-shirt (pictured above)
• Meet new people
• Get to know the area

Being a HELP, you get to see a lot of the kids moving in. I've seen a truck with a camper and a car with a UHAUL. Plus, you get to ask where they drove from, whether instate or out of state. I actually got to meet a family that came from North Carolina, which is close to where I moved from a month ago.

This is the UHAUL that moved in yesterday.

On the last day of help, the group I was in was named the most helpful group of the year. Pretty awesome. We had a one minute record of unloading a car so we're pros.

If you are planning on going to Western Washington University for college, do the HELPS program. You meet so many new people and have lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...