Saturday, September 20, 2014

The Move-In Process


The whole line up of cars was on a huge hill and my floor was the top floor, so my dad and I got our leg workouts!


The back of my mom's car was loaded with the appliances and furniture.

Our door had the cute name tags! Loving it! (Removed for privacy).


We had to put (more like dropped) in my room since we only had 20 minutes to unload. So we got it all up there!


We moved the beds so that they were parallel to the wall, which made lots of floor space for walking and for a place to put our comfy chairs.


I decided to be funny (or maybe wicked) when my dad was leaning out the window to look out. Tehe, I'm very wicked (and no, I didn't throw him out).


This was my bed area after everything was in its right place. I do have some new photos so, I'll have them out later for you guys to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...