Friday, September 12, 2014

Fall/Winter Skin & Lips Must-Haves

Fall and winter seasons are the seasons when dry skin and dry lips are most prominent. Help keep your skin and lips soft and smooth with these wonderful products. 

Best Body Lotion
Burt's Bees Radiance Body Lotion

This lotion is perfect. Not only does it make your skin soft and silky, but it also gives your skin a radiant glow due to the royal jelly in the lotion. Use it every night and after every shower to maintain well moisturized skin.

Best Face Moisturizer
Simple Replenishing High Moisturizer and Protecting Light Moisturizer SPF 15.

If you have sensitive skin, try these moisturizers. For me, I use the Protecting in the morning since the SPF helps protect against the sun; then I use the Replenishing at night after I wash my face before bed.

Best Lip Moisturizer 
EOS Vanilla Mint

I adore these lip products. I have about 4, all different colors and flavors. They really do a great job when it comes to keeping lips nice and smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...