Saturday, September 13, 2014

Girl Talk: Single Life

Photo credit: Pinterest 

We all dream of having a guy to call our boyfriend. But sometimes, we don't need a boyfriend. 

I've been single for about 2 years and I love it. Yeah sure, I miss having a date, but I like being in charge of me. Being single, you can accomplish things you want rather than most of your attention being distracted by a boy. Since I move a lot with my parents, I don't have to worry about making a long distance relationship work. 

But since you're single, don't lower your standards. Keep em at the height they are because one day, one guy will meet every single one of them.

         Stand tall ladies, don't fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...