Saturday, September 13, 2014

Something In Me....

There's a part of me that wants to ride Western again... I don't know why. 

Photo Credit: Pinterest

I've been riding English for so long it's crazy. I will show English this year when I'm on the riding team because I just bought a few new breeches and socks. 


The horse is these photos and below are of Lexi, a mare I leased in 2010 who was in fact the dam of another mare that I first showed in 4-H, Rose. Rose then had a foal named Harley. So, we had some lineage at the barn. 


But part of me just wants a western saddle... I love it when I rode western for a show season with 4-H. So much fun. 



I think if I get a horse, I'll look for one that can go both English and Western. That way it will be nice and easy for me and my wallet rather than get two horses. One horse as a first horse will be enough in the beginning.

                         Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...