Tuesday, September 30, 2014

I'm Back!!! Computer-wise

Hello everyone! If you take notice to this blog post, then you have noticed that the format of the posts are back to normal. Why you may ask? Because I have a computer again! I now have a ASUS 502 laptop. I have to send my MacBook Pro back in for repairs since it wouldn't function when I pressed the power button.
 
Anyway, I am super busy with school and classes it is crazy. I have been doing my homework. Shout out to all the cool kids! I just turned in my first paper to my SMNR class today. I turn in another assignment tonight once I tweak it some more. I tend to do a lot of tweaking to papers and assignments. I read my paper for SMNR about 5 times before printing.
 
 
Hope you are all having a great night! I am off to Warm Cookie Night at the VU on campus.
 
TOODLES!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...