Tuesday, September 30, 2014

VU Late Night: Dessert Pizza!

 
Who else on here loves dessert pizza? This girl! Dessert pizzas are amazing because you can make what ever kind you want. I had s'mores dessert pizza when I was in Oregon last year and let me tell you, I died on the spot. Yesterday, we had Cinnamon Streusel dessert pizza at the VU. Oh my goodness, it was chocolate and caramel heaven. That is how good it tasted.
 
I am definitely going to late nights at the VU more often. I just got back from Warm Cookie night. I am so gutted that I missed Chicken Nuggets and Curly Fries night this week... Next week, I am so going. I just love food; I mean, who doesn't love food. Eat, Pray, Love are the three elements I think you should have in your life. You can eat many different foods, pray and meditate for yourself and friends, and then love those in your life that are influential. Go watch the movie Eat Pray Love with Julia Roberts, you'll want to travel to Italy and India afterwards. I know I do.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...