Wednesday, October 8, 2014

College Care Package #2

 
GUYS! I GOT A HALLOWEEN CARE PACKAGE FROM MY MOM. I honestly feel like I ma the only one on my floor whose mom sends care packages... Oh well, I'll share with my friends. But aren't the box flaps cute? My mom loves Pinterest ideas as do I, and this was adorable.

NOTE: My mom sent two of nearly everything. I just took a photo of one thing.

 
I love m&m's. Any kind, but the minis are the best! Can't wait to eat them later!
 
 
Oh my gosh, when I took these out of the box, I jumped for joy. I love s'mores and this was even better. I can't wait to try these because they look delicious.

 
I also got some Candy Corn. One was the classic Candy Corn and the others were Starburst flavored Candy Corn.


 
I also got some Peeps Marshmallow Ghosts for when I have Hot Chocolate!

 
A classic for me are Snickers Bites. Snickers are my favorite candy.
 

 
Two awesome movies I got from my mom are It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown and Bewitched The Complete Season. I am so excited to watch these when I have down time. It will be the perfect way to relax.


 
One of my favorites in my package were the mini Spaghetti O's. I have a huge addiction and obsession with Spaghetti O's. They were part of my childhood and I can't imagine my life without them.

 
These are so delicious! I am so excited for when I watch my movies because I will be eating these as my late snacks!
 
The only thing I don't have a photo of are my fuzzy socks. They are Halloween colored and I love them. My mom sent me three. I swear my sock drawer is already overflowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...