Friday, October 17, 2014

MudLynn and I Won a Contest!

Over the past week, Up Country Inc. was having a contest on Instagram. Since it was over a week, each day had a theme; BeTogether, BeStylish or BeSilly. What we did was tag a photo with the daily hashtag as well as tagging Up Country Inc.'s Instagram in the photo. Then at the end of the week, they pulled a ballot to see who won each day. It was a lot of fun because you got to see all the other adorable entries!

 Anyway, MudLynn and I entered this photo in the contest.




This was my favorite photo of Mud and I together. This was when we went to the Chrysler Museum to see the Duck. This contest made me happy because I could enter photos of MudLynn everyday. Being at college is hard when you miss your furry one.





And then, this is what we won! I am so excited to put this on her! I have been eyeing this sweater for the longest time and I can wait to put it on her. Since we live in Washington, she appreciate the extra warmth when going out for a walk. She is going to be an Anglophile just like Mom and I. Well, she has been an Anglophile since we got her because we give her elevenses. She loves her cookies. I just love Union Jacks, and my baby will strut her stuff in this adorable ensemble!

Toodles!

Be sure to check out Up Country Inc. to see their fantastic products! You can check them out at http://www.upcountryinc.com/.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...