Saturday, October 18, 2014

My Grown-Up Luggage

Ever get tired of normal black luggage? I know I do. Matching luggage is a grown-up key.
One
This is the luggage that I got as a high school graduation gift. I love it. I just adore the pattern of the PC initials. It reminds me a bit of the Louis Vuitton Luggage. I felt very fancy emerging from the airport with my set of matching luggage. I don't particularly care for unmatched luggage. Matching luggage makes it so much easier to find when getting it from the conveyor belt. Although there are some pieces of luggage on my wish list but they are mainly Louis Vuitton.

Perhaps as I grow older with age and wisdom, I will invest in some more modern (expensive) and chic luggage like the one below.
louis vuitton lv luggage pegase carryon
Two

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...