Thursday, October 9, 2014

My Post-College Number 1 Goal

Does anyone else have that one goal that they want to do after they graduate college? I know I do. My goal after college is to adopt a Mustang from the BLM and to train it. I see so many that are up for adoption on the BLM's online adoption gallery. Many of them are so beautiful it is quite astounding.
 
Photo Credit
 
This what the photos look like on the BLM's online adoption page. This mare really caught my eye. I just love her sorrel color, especially with what I think is a flaxen mane. Just gorgeous.
 
I just love the idea of bonding with a horse that is somewhat trained, but still needs miles and a bond with their own human.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...