Saturday, October 11, 2014

The Week Ahead

Outside my window… The weather is cold to me right now. I am huddled like an eskimo in my blanket and UGG boots.
 
I am thinking… About how I wish my professors had a text book rather than files we have to print out. I feel like I am killing trees every time I print something.
I am thankful… For having an awesome mom who sends me care packages. I have had two and I swear, I eat my way through them.
From the kitchen… I had some lovely tomato soup and I am drinking some water.
I am hearing… The clicking of keys as my fingers type on my ASUS and iTunes playing.
I am watching… Nothing.
 
Always one of my favorite things… Looking at apartments and writing random plea essays.
I am reading… The Boys in the Boat and the Pitmen Painters.
 
I am making… Nothing.
I am writing… This blog post!
 
A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week… Today, I had the mock show/ lunch at the Westby barn and now I am studying. I will be doing some more homework reading tomorrow and I should hear about the IHSA team practice schedule. Monday, my morning class is cancelled for this week and then I have a quiz in art history. Tuesday, I have my three classes (Jour 190, Seminar, and Native American History). Wednesday, I only have JOUR and Art History. Thursday is just a repeat of Tuesday. Then Friday, I only have my JOUR class. The weekend will just be filled with more studying.
 
MudLynn Update… I miss my baby. My mom sends me photos of her and I just miss her more and more each day. Can't wait till Thanksgiving break to see her.
 
College Update… College is going great so far. My time is filled with homework.
 
Riding Update… I got on the team if anyone didn't hear and hopefully the practice schedule will be out soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...