Tuesday, October 21, 2014

What's on My Wish List (Equestrian Version)





What did you want to know that was on my equestrian wish list? Why, a horse of course! No, I'm just kidding around with you.

#1
One thing that is definitely on my wish list is this bridle from the Baroque Horse Store.
BHS "Conde" Bridle
I have been watching Reign which is CW show; the first season is on Netflix. It is a show somewhat based on the life Mary Queen of Scots. Do you know what has been catching my eye in the episodes? The tack they use on the horses! And this bridle is really close to the ones I have been seeing on the show.


I am always looking for a pad that will give comfort to the horses back. I have been seeing a lot of riders using these and I do believe I used one a while ago. They look so fluffy and well cushioned that it provides the horse's back with comfort. I much prefer blue over any other color although black is very chic.









































I really want to get into Dressage because I am just not that crazy about jumping anymore.

I really like Bates saddles, they are much nicer than my Wintec, no offence to Wintec. Wintec are more of my practice saddles. I guess that is why I am so drawn to black tack, because of Dressage. That is the main Olympic division I watch when the Summer Olympics are on.
This saddle would look great with the bridle that is on my wish list.








Ariat Challenge Contour Square Toe Zip Field Boot

#4
I have been going crazy over these brown tall boots. They are so gorgeous. I also happen to really love Ariat boots, too. I need these in my equestrian closet. I saw one of the Instagram accounts I follow post this as an item on their wish list and I instantly fell in love. The color just makes the boots look so regal and majestic. Got to have these!



No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...