Wednesday, October 22, 2014

New Scarf Project!

The New Scarf!!
Materials:
• US 9/5.5 mm knitting needles
•Lion Brand Yarns Homespun in Pearls

Steps:
• First you want to cast on 30 stitches
• Then knit 2, purl 2 (k2,p2)
• Proceed until 



 
The scarf is coming along nicely. I really like the ribbing. I am thinking of making it into a infinity scarf. the yarn gives it a nice thickness. This will be a great scarf to wear when it gets very cold here in Washington.
 
Oct. 10, 2014
 

 
Today the scarf is almost 18 inches long, but I still have a ways to go. I am knitting it at the moment while I watch Reign on Netflix. I love Netflix, especially since I am in college and have very limited cable. Since it is a rib stitch, I am think of knitting it very long to turn it into an infinity scarf.


Stay tuned for an update later this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...