Thursday, October 23, 2014

Equestrian Fashion Trend

Equestrian styled fashion is a popular trend going on right now.








The boots are the main attraction in the trend. The boots I am wearing in this photo are by Michael Kors and they have become so popular. I have been wearing these boots so much lately and I love them. I get a couple compliments on them from my classmates. I have been seeing a lot of girls wearing boots similar to these, some even had little spurs on the back. Beige or tan jeans have also become popular since they are the main color of riding breeches. I sometimes can't tell if a girl is a rider or not if she is wearing the boots and jeans. I often get mistaken.




These are boots from the side
The one thing that annoys me with the equestrian fashion trend is that people who aren't equestrians don't do the trend justice. In my opinion, I believe that those who are equestrians can pull of the trend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...