Monday, October 27, 2014

WWU Fall Family Open House October 2014







Fall Family Open House at Western is basically when your parents and siblings come up and you get to give them the personal tour. You can show them where you eat, where your classes are and where you hang out; like the library. My parents came up and they brought my little pal to see me.

I wish I got it on video, but she was so happy to see me you guys. She was telling me her little story (whine fest) of how I've left her at home with the other humans (haha). Each time I had to drive and they had to drive, she was always happy to see me.



This is the place she and I belong; together at college. I hope Western considers trying pet friendly dorms. I may have sent them an article I found earlier this month (hehe). I don't know, she just looks so at home, a lot of other students wanted to pet her.









We then went on a family outing to Downtown Bellingham since we couldn't eat in the dining hall (due to puppy being there). We ended up eating at AB Crepes and talk about food heaven. Their crepes are so delicious. I may even make it a monthly thing with some of my pals. Look how cute MudLynn is under the table. She laydown most of the time, she is such a good puppy.







Repping Western and hanging with the puppy!








This is one of our goodbye pictures. We look so cute, me and my furry baby. I missing her already and basically all the time.





No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...