Sunday, November 2, 2014

The Week Ahead

Outside my window… The weather is very sunny with a chill in the air.
 
I am thinking… About how I wish my professors had a text book rather than files we have to print out. I feel like I am killing trees every time I print something.

I am thankful… For having an awesome mom who sends me care packages. I have had two and I swear, I eat my way through them.
From the kitchen… Today, I had chips and hot chocolate.

I am hearing… The clicking of keys as my fingers type on my ASUS and the tv playing a movie.

I am watching… Captain America : The Winter Soldier.
 
Always one of my favorite things… Looking at apartments and kind of nagging WWU's social media and email about trying pet friendly dorms..

I am reading… The Pitmen Painters.
 
I am making… Nothing.

I am writing… This blog post!
 
A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week… Today, I was able to have a lovely sleep in, now I'm enjoying some movies my mom sent me. Tomorrow I have my classes as well as a meeting with a counselor and then riding in the evening. Tuesday, classes and a riding team meeting; I am hoping we get our team gear soon. Wednesday, classes again. Thursday is the same. Friday though, I have a morning lesson and then we leave for the WSU IHSA Show. I AM SO EXCITED! Then the weekend is the show, and my mommy is coming to watch me!  
 
MudLynn Update… My mom just sent me this photo and I miss my baby so much. But, when do I not miss my dog?

 
College Update… College is going great so far. My time is filled with homework but my grades are super so far, just waiting for my Native American History midterm grade.
 
Riding Update… I just paid for all my gear and team dues as well as get my driver's license scanned for driving purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...