Monday, November 3, 2014

September 2014 Ipsy Glam Bag Product Review

Crown Brush Infinity Shadow/Crease Duet Brush


This is an excellent brush. I just used this on Halloween when I was making leopard spots on the sides of my face. They came out really well. Also, it is a great crease brush because it blends the shadows in so smoothly. Definitely a five star product. I highly recommend that you add this to your brush sets ladies.

Cailyn Art Touch Tinted Lip Gloss

I really loved this lip gloss. It's not gooey or sticky, but smooth and creamy. This shade is not at all dark, but a somewhat darker red which is so beautiful. It really complimented my skin tone on so many levels. I also wore this with my Halloween makeup, I was cat.

Pacifica Natural Water-proof Eyeliner Pencil

Now, I am not a silver eye liner kind of gal, but this worked so well for me. It isn't really silver on my skin tone, it is more of a gunmetal shade. It brightens my eye when I line my eyes in wings. I really loved this product. I have started to become a Pacifica fan, and the love for Pacifica is growing. Five star product ladies.

Nourish Organic Moisturizing Cream Face Cleanser

I loved this cleanser! Plus I really love Nourish Organic. Their products are just so gentle on the skin and make the skin super soft. This cleanser works fabulous with my Clarisonic (highly recommend it)  and it foams up very well. My skin has been feeling so smooth since I started using it yesterday. I am loving it. Five star product.

Mitchell and Peach Luxury Hand Cream

I love this hand cream out of all the creams I have been using so far. It makes my hands so soft, especially since the weather is getting cold and skin starts to get dry. It doesn't leave your hands all sticky and gross, but soft and silky. Five star product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...