Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Fall Outfit of the Day

Hello everyone! I hope you are all having a lovely day. I thought I would share with you my Fall Outfit of the Day. For starters, I am wearing my Barbour jacket. I loved this jacket because it is very country chic and also because the brand is worn by the Royal Family of England. The tag on the inside has the crests of Queen Elizabeth, the Duke of Edinburgh and the Prince of Wales. I got this jacket when I was at the Washington International Horse Show, I feel so fancy in it. I can feel my English genes coming to the surface because I miss England so much. I can't wait to go in 2016.
Underneath my lovely coat is my Western Washington shirt. I am sorry, I do not have a photo of it. I will get one for you all later. 
Lastly are my jeans and booties. My jeans are probably my favorite for two reasons. One, they're J. Crew; and two, they fit the best. They're like a second skin, I like them more than my Topshop jeans. Lastly, there are the booties. I have been wearing these so much lately, they're so comfy. They don't cause my feet any pain, which is a huge plus when I buy shoes. Plus, they're Old Navy and I love Old Navy!

I hope you enjoyed this post!

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...