Tuesday, November 4, 2014

October 2014 Ipsy Glam Bag Product Review


Here is everything that was in October's Ipsy Bag. AH, so many awesome products! I hope you enjoy this review.

City Color Be Mate Lipstick

I absolutely love this lipstick. It is perfect because I have been needing a matte lipstick. I recommend putting chap stick on first so that the product glides on smoothly.

Figs and Rouge Hand Cream

This is a wonderful hand cream. I like that the packaging is bright and fun because it helps attract the eye. I also liked the fragrance. It's subtle but not over bearing at all. But, if you are sensitive to creams with a fragrance, I don't recommend this for you. I like things from the UK and when I saw the "Made in the UK,"I jumped in happiness. The cream is also very lovely, it leaves your hands all nice and soft. Definitely a five star product. 

Doll 10 H2Glo Highlighter 

I honestly didn't know how to use this, but I tried it out in a few spots on my face. I used it on the bridge of my nose and along my cheekbones. I liked that it highlighted those features. This is another makeup item that I used during Halloween for my cat costume.

Ecru New York Acacia Protein BB Cream Beauty Balm for Hair

I just used this last night and my hair feels a lot better than what it did the night before. This morning, it felt soft and sleeker than used to be. I really like this product and I will be using the product every night I shower, which is really every other night. Five star product ladies!

Skyn Iceland Mini Glacial Cleansing Cloths 

These cloths are quite the cold wake up. It instantly woke me up this morning since I woke up a bit later than usual. They made my skin feel chilly but rather refreshed. I am definitely going to use these in the mornings before my 9 am class. Five star product ladies.

Join me and subscribe to Ipsy at http://www.ipsy.com/r/36kr?sid=ipsypoints&cid=general 

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...