Saturday, November 15, 2014

The Three L's

Just as a heads up, I have decided to re-do this by doing it every Friday but by the alphabet.

Today's Letter: A
Like
I like apples. I only like two types of apples; the honey crisp and the granny smith apples. Honey crisps are so sweet and juicy and then the granny smiths are sour and delicious. I don't like apples that have a bland taste, it has to be really sweet or really sour.

Love
I love being an Anglophile. Personally, I love anything British. I've been to England a few times and I loved it so much. I can't wait to go in 2016 for Christmas. I need to start saving up for some things to take with me, or maybe even some first class tickets. That would be a cool experience. I watch so many British comedy and dramas and I love British food like Cadbury and Fish and Chips with Mushy Peas. Golly, it makes me hungry.

Loathe
I loathe arachnids. They're just so creepy and disgusting. I mean, I don't freak out about them at the dorm because I just grab a shoe and smash it. But I loathe how people in the dorm make arachnids such a big deal. Two girls screamed bloody murder over one in the stair well. Just take your shoe and SMASH it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...