Saturday, November 15, 2014

The Week Ahead

Outside my window… The weather is very sunny with very chilly nip in the air.
I am thinking… My meeting on Monday and also about how much my thighs are killing me from No-Stirrup November.

I am thankful… That there are only 10 more days until I go home for Thanksgiving.

From the kitchen… Today, I had cereal, water and apple juice at the dining hall this morning/afternoon.

I am hearing… The clicking of keys as my fingers type on my Mac.

I am watching… Nothing.
Always one of my favorite things… Looking at real estate listings in the Upper West Side of NYC; my current goal.

I am reading… A autobiography on Mabel McKay.
I am making… Nothing.

I am writing… This blog post!
A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week… Today, I was able to have a lovely sleep in and now I am writing this post as well as getting some studying in. Tomorrow, it will be probably be the same as today. Monday, I have class, a meeting with ResLife and then a team practice (again without stirrups). Tuesday, I have class and a team meeting. Wednesday, I have class. Thursday, I have class. Friday, I have no classes but I have a team practice in the morning. And then the weekend are my days of rest and studying.
MudLynn Update… My mom just told me that my dog was at the vet because she hurt her tail. 


I mis my little pooch. 

College Update… College is going great so far. My time is filled with homework but my grades are super so far, just studying for two quizzes and reading a book for an essay.
Riding Update… I just got some of my gear. I got the vest, jacket, headband, and sweatpants. I'm just waiting on the sweatshirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...