Thursday, November 13, 2014

University Tip: Save TV for the End of the Day

Save TV for the End of the Day

Do you love watching television or Netflix on your breaks in between classes? I bet you do. It's a way for you to relax during a hard class. But did you know it can cause your grades to falter? This really depends on this person. For example, I study better during the day between classes rather than late at night. In between my classes, I read my upcoming readings, study for quizzes or tests, write an essay, and work on assignments I have on Canvas.

Here is my tip for you. Write down all your homework that you want to get done that day and once it is all checked off and finished to its fullest; go watch your favorite show! That is what I have been doing. I finished an essay, studied for an Art History quiz, and read and I took notes on the book that I am reading for my analytical essay. I barely watch TV until around 8:30 at night. Having TV time at the end of the day is the perfect time to relax and just let the tension out.

Remember, college is about getting your diploma and yes, about having fun with friends.

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...