Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Winter Outfit of the Day

CoatSweater (similar)JeansUggs
Good afternoon everyone! It is 4 degrees above freezing here in Bellingham! Quite chilly wouldn't you say so? I am finally starting to wear more layers. 

My outfit of the day consists of my lovely Barbour jacket, a Forever 21 sweater (cuffs shown), J. Crew Jeans and my favorite Tall Brown Ugg Boots. This is probably what I will be wearing for the rest of the year, along with the addition of a hat, scarf and gloves to ensure extra warmth. However, Ugg boots are a must in winter. They definitely keep your toes warm. I wore them at the WSU (Washington State University) horse show and my feet never froze. Also, this Barbour coat I am wearing is so warm. It really is a shield against the wind. J Crew jeans are the best because they mold to your legs as if they were a second skin. They also fit perfectly when I pull my Uggs on. Some jeans that I wear twist sideways in my boots when I am walking and it gets rather irritating. 

Add a Barbour coat, J. Crew Jeans and Ugg Boot to your Winter Wardrobe; you won't regret it!

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...