Sunday, December 7, 2014

Advent and Elf on the Shelf at School: Day 6 & 7

Day 6
Do you like chocolate covered biscuits? Well, this is your lucky day! I got these Cadbury Chocolate Fingers in my Elf on the Shelf at School Day 6. These biscuits are so addicting because their sweet chocolatey crunch becomes the craving that never ends. But it is a good craving. I opened these yesterday morning, and then they were gone by the end of the day. That is how addicting they are. These also come in a trio-tin where they are milk chocolate, white chocolate, and dark chocolate.

 Day 7
Baby smooth skin is such a wonderful thing to have. My mum gave this to me in today's Elf on the Shelf at School. She said that she read somewhere online that when you apply this to your damp skin after a shower, your skin become 10x softer. I cannot wait to try this tonight when I shower. Just be careful to rinse the tub or shower down so that it is not slippery.

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...