Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Advent and Elf on the Shelf: Day 8 & 9

Day 8
For day 8, Edward brought a lovely Christmas card. Now, this card wasn't for me, but for my RA. I then talked with one of my friends and hatched a plan. We would get another card and do two cards for the floors my RA is assigned to, so they would be from the 3rd and 4th floors. My friend Shana and I literally went door to door getting people to sign them. We might as well spread the holiday cheer!

 Day 9
Last but not least, today's goodie from Edward. What could it be? Is it food? Nope, it is an iTunes card! I just used the rest of it. I bought a lot of different song ranging from Christmas music to One Republic. God, I could never live without music. It's been apart of my life ever since I started chorus in elementary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...