Wednesday, December 3, 2014

The Week Ahead

Outside my window… The weather is very cold. The bricks were a bit slippery today.
 
I am thinking… About how the Winter quarter is almost over. It is so crazy how time has gone by since I moved into the dorm.

I am thankful… For having an awesome mom who makes the best Elf on the Shelf (out of home edition) for me to enjoy.

From the dining hall/kitchen… Today, I had cereal, peaches and water.

I am hearing… The clicking of keys as my fingers type on my Macbook.

I am watching… Nothing.
 
Always one of my favorite things… Looking through Instagram and watching Christmas YouTube Vlogs.

I am reading… Some documents for History tomorrow.
 
I am making… A scarf I think.

I am writing… This blog post!
 
A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week… Today, I sorta overslept. Oh well! I opened my advent, had my last JOUR class, and then I have my last Art History class. Tomorrow is my last day of HIST and SMNR classes. Friday, I have my last practice before break. On Saturday Johanna, Hailey and I are go to Jo's friends house to make pancakes! Sunday is an extra study day. Monday, my JOUR final opens and I have my Art History final. Tuesday, I just have my Indian History final and then I am done. And Friday, I wait for my mom to pick me up to go home! I am so excited! AH!
 
MudLynn Update… My mom just sent me this photo and it is so clear that she misses me.

 
College Update… The quarter is almost over and it is dead week. The week before finals is filled with puppies in the library and tons of opportunities for students to get the extra help they need. 

Riding Update… I just turned in my new schedule for next quarter so that the officers can make up new lesson schedules. And I am still waiting on my sweatshirt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...